There is a glimmer of hope on the horizon as we begin to think about life beyond lockdown.
All the plans you put on hold at the start of 2020 can be aired out and reviewed to see if they still matter. For many of my clients, the pandemic has shifted their perspective and altered their goals and dreams for the future.
Has this happened to you?
With the inability to go on foreign holidays, and the drop in petrol costs as our daily commute disappeared, many people have managed to save money despite the dire and uncertain situation we all found ourselves in. Has your plan for debt management altered? Do you now have a nest egg that wasn’t there before? Or have you had to dip into funds set aside for later in life?
How has your financial future changed?
Having patience when planning for the future is all about reassessing your financial life plan to accommodate your life changes.
None of us can deny that we’ve felt a little out of control over the last twelve months, but now we can see the light at the end of this dark tunnel and a chance to gain control once again.
You deserve a financial life plan that will be as flexible as you are and one that considers any alternative goals that you now have with the people that matter.
“Presumably, what you want to do is work on something meaningful and significant with people you really admire.” Patrick Collison, Irish billionaire entrepreneur.
To build an affluent future, you need to plan for it. It would be best if you thought beyond the making and spending stages and start to plan a long-term strategy.
The majority of households only plan days or weeks in advance, but to benefit from a solid financial base that provides for years to come, you’ll need to start building that financial life plan now.
The changes that may have occurred recently will have altered your entire future. Think ahead and have patience in the practical steps, and these changes can pave a positive path.
How can you build a better financial future?
You can take simple steps to start building a better future for yourself and your family.
- Communication – Being open and honest about your money worries is essential. Having a reliable sounding board to discuss your finances provides support and guidance and offers new perspectives. As a Registered Life Planner, I’m encouraging you to stay open about your financial goals and dreams.
- Planning – Knowing what you want to achieve, either personally or professionally, allows you to plan accordingly. Understanding why you want to be debt-free or why you wish to retire by the time you are sixty matters to your financial plan. It’s vital you know what you want your financial future to look like.
Building a financial dream takes patience, and we all know that anything worth having in life is always worth the hard work it takes to achieve it.
How can you achieve your financial dream?
Our financial life planning service is called ‘Life Without Limits’, and it helps you understand what is most important to you in life and why. We help you identify what needs to be put in place to maintain the lifestyle you and your family dream about.
My approach begins with reviewing where you are today and where you want to be in the future through my DREAM programme.
If you’re ready to live the DREAM, get in touch for a chat.
What’s included in the DREAM programme?
- Discovery Meeting – Where you want to be
- Realise Meeting – Identify your goals
- Everest Meeting – Assess any challenges
- Action Meeting – Implementation of your plan
- Your resources and goal commitment
- The Financial Plan
- Investment Personality Profile
- Investment Strategy
- Protecting Your Assets
- Product Portfolio
- Monthly Webinar
- Yearly Progress Check
- Voxer Check-Ins
- Ongoing Financial Tips, Planning, Awareness
Need more help?
Create your financial life plan with Ireland’s first RLP® financial life planner, Rory, to discuss how his programme can shape your future and allow you to live a life without limits.
Financial Life Planning sessions are conducted face to face or over Zoom/Skype/Teams. Book your call today HERE.