Rory was delighted to be joined on our latest podcast by George Kinder, founder of the Kinder Institute of Life Planning and internationally recognized as the father of the Life Planning movement. During this fascinating insight into the growth of life planning and its impact globally, among other topics Rory and George discuss:
- Family connections in the time of Covid-19
- Growing optimism for change globally
- The birth of life planning
- Money as a means to inspiring life plans
- Who is life planning for and why?
- Conversations and listening