Your income pays for everything. If an accident, injury or illness prevented you from working, how long could you cope financially? How would you pay regular household bills without an income? The state benefit for an individual is currently €198 a week.
Income Protection is designed to protect your earnings throughout your working life. If at any point you have an accident, illness or injury which stopped you from working, you would still have an income until you are fit to return to work.
We believe Income Protection is your first port of call when it comes to protecting your assets.
Some key points about Income Protection:
- – Income protection is an insurance policy that provides you with a replacement income of up to 75% of your income in the event an accident, illness or injury leaves you unable to work.
- – There’s no time restriction –the policy will pay you right up until you reach your selected retirement age or return to work –whichever comes first.
- – Once the policy is issued, you are covered.
- – Income Protection premiums also qualify for Tax Relief.
- – You pay a monthly premium determined by your age, occupation and health status.
The most significant benefit is the peace of mind it brings knowing that should the worst happen; you can focus on your recovery without having additional financial worries.
For more information on Income Protection or to arrange a consultation, please contact me at 01 5571596 or firstname.lastname@example.org.