- I am a Qualified Financial Adviser (QFA), Advanced Life Planner, Certified Money Coach (CMC) with over 20 years experience in the financial services sector.
- After a number of years working for the larger corporates, I set up BFP in 2009 so I could live life on my terms and ultimately have more freedom in my life.
- My ambition as a Financial Life Planner is to inspire people every day to make positive lasting changes on their life journeys.
- I am married to Orla and we have three beautiful young daughters – Sally, Jessie and Ellen. These girls inspire and motivate me every day to do my very best.
- Outside family and work, I love sport in particular Liverpool FC and Dublin GAA. I run every morning and I love it as it’s a great way to start the day.
- I want to completely change how financial advice is delivered and perceived in Ireland. I aim to do this through my ongoing client work and other available communication methods. Watch this space!
Director – Financial Life Planner